We are seeking an ambitious and data driven Growth Manager for our Growth team in Copenhagen, to own key local marketing channels and drive strategic initiatives that impact topline growth and profitability in the Nordics.
This requires you to take a strategic and pragmatic approach to scaling and optimizing your channels to meet conversion, CAC, ROI and business plan targets. You will take a leading role in acquiring new partners and customers as well as identifying high potential and profitable opportunities. Furthermore, you will own KPI setting and budgeting for your channels and will have a direct impact on how we grow in the Nordics.
You will be based out of our Nordic head office in Islands Brygge, Copenhagen and report to our Growth Team Lead.
- Own key local channels across the Nordics and be responsible for developing the strategic plan for your channels, use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against our ambitious business plan targets.
- Identify and evaluate new podcasts for HelloFresh to sponsor, and work with agencies, podcast hosts and production companies to update activation plans, create briefs, coordinate campaigns and track performance across the Nordic markets.
- Assist on cross-departmental strategic projects.
- Lead A/B testing for your channels and actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test (new sub-channels, channel innovation, strategic projects).
- Complete analyses and deep dives that produce insights that drive transformative change and impact within your channels and the wider marketing team.
- Assist on budgeting and KPI setting for your channels.
- Ensure channel efficiencies by reviewing and improving current processes and ways of working with suppliers, agencies and other stakeholders
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Sales, Stats, or quantitative or analytical field
- 2-3 years of experience in Performance Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Consulting
- Strong understanding of marketing KPIs and drivers
- Experience in making analytical, data-driven decisions and communicating the results in a concise manner with clear recommendations
- Results-driven and proactive: you recognize and resolve situations that are challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, and pave the way for efficiency
- Ownership: Take pride in what you do. Treat the process as if it is your own
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while creating new ideas and solutions
- Time Management: Understand process flow and prioritize accordingly
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in a English is required and a Scandinavian language (Swedish, Danish, or Norwegian) is a plus
- The chance to make a serious impact on how we expand our growth in the Nordics.
- Learning and development opportunities plus the opportunity to request training specifically for your role and career with us
- Freedom of idea and initiative, execution and implementation of your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage and collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Subsidized healthy lunches, fruit & snacks in the office
- Free Bar Fridays!!
Are you up for a challenge?
- Apply with your CV (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job
- We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.