Senior Full Stack Engineer - Culinary Product Development DACH (f/m/d/x)
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer (f/m/d/x) in the Customer Data & Analytics DACH domain, you will play a critical role in the design, development, and deployment of scalable data solutions. You will be responsible for building inhouse tools that support the strategic product development and culinary teams in the Customer Domain DACH with direct impact on our customers. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, like Recipe Development and Product Operations, to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications. You will also be responsible for optimizing data access, ensuring data integrity, and developing automated tests to ensure quality and reliability.
To achieve this, we value principles such as prioritising customer-centricity in all our work, working in sprints to improve efficiency and deliver value, and testing high-risk hypotheses to validate our assumptions and ensure that we are on the right track.
You are a team player who can communicate effectively, work collaboratively, and is passionate about continuous learning and improvement. As a key member of the Customer Data & Analytics team, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies, contribute to multiple projects, and have a direct impact on the success of our physical products.
- This role is available for a 24-month contract (extension possible).
Your area of responsibility
- Develop new workflow tools using Python, to help service our customers now and in the future
- Support the analytics team build and maintain data products with Airflow
- Collaborate with stakeholders in Strategic Product Development and Culinary Development & Innovation to get their inputs, as well as stakeholders in HelloTech and Ops Tech
- Define new technological standards and drive change and improvements in our tools and processes
- Work on the following projects: a workflow tool for HelloFresh Market, optimising collaboration and alignment of multiple teams across different domains and ensuring data quality; a workflow tool for Culinary Development & Innovation, optimising communication and providing reliable data
- 5+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering, preferably Culinary, Fulfillment, Logistics, Supply Chain, Production, or related field working with physical goods
- Proficient in building web applications with Python
- Proficient in data processing with SQL and cloud storage providers
- Experience with AWS/S3/Glue, Spark and Kafka
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Ambition to develop yourself and learn from your peers
- You thrive in the opportunity to collaborate and mentor team members, while also sharing practical knowledge and trends
What we offer you
- Modern and comfortable working space with great co-workers in Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Discount for HelloFresh boxes and Convini products
- Development possibilities along with internal trainings and a yearly Learning & Development budget
- Flexible working hours including Work From Home/Work from Abroad/Sabbatical Policy, as well as a home office set up budget
- Extensive Onboarding and Buddy Program
- Social events including team events, Friday beers, company runs, book club, etc.
- Discounted fitness offers with our Urban Sports Club and John Reed partners, as well as yoga classes
- Well-being initiatives in cooperation with Headspace and Spill
- Childcare and company pension scheme benefit
- Monthly transportation budget via RYDES
Are you up for a new challenge?
Apply now with your complete application documents, also without a photo and without stating specific personal characteristics such as nationality or gender if you choose to do so. German or English language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!