Lead Maintenance Technician
Shifts: 5a-330p or 3p-130a
As a Lead Maintenance Technician, you will assist maintenance management in coordinating and leading work with the maintenance team to maintain and repair conveyance, automation and facilities equipment to support operations uptime and improve reliability of our systems.
- Pay Rate - $35/HR
- Lead and educate compliance with all safety, food safety, and security standards.
- Perform preventive maintenance and routine inspections on assigned conveyors, automation, robotics and ancillary equipment as needed.
- Perform troubleshooting of assigned out of service equipment and correct issues, act as an escalation point for lower level technicians, and escalate to leadership and/or vendors as needed for additional troubleshooting.
- Document all work in the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) and ticketing systems as appropriate.
- Mentor all maintenance personnel in developing appropriate skill sets and knowledge of equipment.
- Lead root cause analysis of major downtime events.
- Act as the maintenance Point of Contact in the absence of the maintenance leader for the site.
- Assist managers in developing training materials and performing training.
- Perform administrative functions including inventory management, assigning work, and minor project management as assigned.
- Perform building project work as assigned.
- At least 4 years of experience with conveyor, automation, robotics, and/or refrigeration repair and maintenance including mechanical and electrical operations.
- Advanced understanding of machinery and equipment.
- Basic skill level in multiple computer software packages including Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets.
- Ability to read and understand basic schematics.
- Ability to indirectly lead and influence a maintenance team.
- Ability to travel as necessary (up to 5%) for business purposes.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent follow through, judgment, and common sense. "Make it happen" attitude.
- Associates degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working with inputs, outputs, and PLC logic systems and ability to troubleshoot these systems preferred.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, because they are a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.