Working Student Operations Technology International (m/f/x)
As a Working Student Operations Technology International, you will join a team responsible for improving various Technologies and Production Systems that are used in our Fulfillment Centers globally. From day 1, your data driveness will have an immediate impact on the Production Enablement & Planning roadmap and the success of future developments within HelloFresh.
As part of your responsibilities, you will collaborate with various teams and support in gathering data, identifying and improving current tools and processes and structuring internal customer feedback and satisfaction metrics.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with various teams in collating and organizing multiple resources into process and tech documentation, to ensure clear and comprehensive support documentation for all relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in gathering, structuring and analyzing internal customer feedback and satisfaction metrics. Provide valuable insights to enhance user experience and identify areas for process and tool improvements.
- Facilitate in identifying and applying opportunities for improvement in tools and processes, in close collaboration with the Process Owner,
- Conduct hypothesis testing and gather data to support Business Cases and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for process improvements and feature developments.
What you’ll bring
- You have a strong ability to gather and analyze data, using tools like Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, or similar spreadsheet software
- You have experience with programming languages like SQL, Google Apps scripts or VBA.
- You feel very comfortable using Microsoft Excel (with VBA) and Google Sheets (with Apps scripts) to quickly build/adapt low tech products.
- You feel comfortable in communicating with several different international stakeholders in order to get the most updated data or source of information.
- You make decisions based on rational reasoning and data
- Your excellent written communication skills enable you to effectively collate and organize resources and the result of your work into process and tech documentation, using tools like Microsoft Word and Powerpoint, Google Docs and Slides, or similar word processing software.
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, company events and parties, discount on our Convini vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.