Operational Excellence & Continuous Improvement Engineer
As HelloFresh continues to grow, so does our need for new processes within the Operation, as well as refining and improving our current processes. Working within the Operations team you take a leading role in our Fulfillment Site in Moss.
As OPEX & CI Engineer, you will be leading the deployment of improvement initiatives in our production site, working hand in hand with both our shop-floor and leadership team to identify existing gaps, and enabling our teams to develop a problem-solving mentality for short-term and long-term issues. You will have a critical role in keeping our operations flexible yet efficient so that each and every customer receives a high quality box each week!
You will be based out of our Fulfillment Center in Moss, Norway and report to the Head of Production.
- Analyze our data systems to identify and prioritize recurring issues connected to our critical production KPIs: cost, waste, efficiency, quality, etc.
- Take initiative, identify opportunities and lead optimization projects of current processes with a strong focus on both compliance and performance.
- Deploy standardized ways of working within our production site, ensuring benchmarks across markets and with our Global HelloFresh teams.
- Create standard documents such as work instructions, project and training materials and ensure they are being followed.
- Develop our operational teams through daily coaching on problem solving methodologies and tools: TQM, Lean Manufacturing, etc.
- Ensure training programs are in place and being executed to close any potential skill gap across our operations.
- Work cross-functionally with our departments to support ongoing projects and initiatives, particularly during the start-up phase.
- An exceptional academic record with degree from top tier college or University (Engineering and Business degrees preferred)
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably within a manufacturing/logistics environment with track record in operations improvement project delivery
- A structured approach to work especially regarding problem-solving and documentation, you consider yourself detail oriented and take pride in what you do
- A quick learning mentality, think analytically and adapt easily
- A good understanding of lean principles and change management, you bring an excellent attitude to the team and like to motivate and help others
- Excellent communication skills, you can explain complex terms and solutions in a simple way
- A fluent command of both written and spoken English. Strong Norwegian skills are definitely a plus as you’ll have close collaboration with our shop-floor staff
- A strong desire to change the way people eat forever!
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our facility and operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh boxes
Are you up for the challenge?
Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us! (In English please)
If we see a match, you’ll have a call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team
Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job
We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.