Senior Manager Brand Planning (m/f/x)
As Senior Manager Brand Planning you will be part of the Global Brand Team based in our Berlin headquarters reporting to the Lead of Planning and Strategy. You’ll be responsible for coordinating annual plans and shaping brand initiatives to support the growth of our 6 brands across 17 markets, in close collaboration with Brand Strategy, Marketing Communications and Local Brand teams.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Define, manage and regularly review strategic brand planning processes for global brand team functions (Brand Strategy, Consumer Insights, Marketing Communications, Creative teams) and local brand teams across our 6 brands (HelloFresh, Green Chef, EveryPlate, Chefs Plate, Factor_ and Youfoodz).
- Be the go-to person with an overarching view of all planned activities by market and brand.
- Act as a lynchpin between the Brand Strategy team and local markets, supporting to ensure that their execution stays on track to deliver against agreed timings and KPI’s.
- Establish consistent measurement, documentation and best practice sharing across markets together with the Marketing Communications Director and ensure alignment of market activities with budget plans, brand strategy and company goals.
- Be our AirTable expert! Build, manage and train stakeholders on the use of a new planning, project management and brand activity management tool.
- Manage global brand forums throughout the year, developing and maintaining an annual calendar to support the global brand team and meet key planning milestones.
- Build and further develop global planning processes, implementing and defining new approaches to gain efficiency, manage workflows and capacity. With that, challenge the status quo on how things are done both centrally and locally (for instance regarding strategic alignment but also regarding tools, measurement, documentation etc.)
What you’ll bring
- Relevant university degree in Marketing, Communications Management or other related field of study.
- 5-7+ years of experience in a planning or campaign management role, ideally with end-to-end 360 campaign management experience (planning, execution, evaluation).
- Strong organization skills and a structured approach to your work. Administration excellence and keeping the team moving is second nature to you.
- An ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and proactively managing multiple deliverables simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience with AirTable or similar tools is desired. Familiarity with tableau and workflow tools (such as Jira or Confluence) is also a plus.
- Understanding of and experience working with business, brand and digital marketing KPIs.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence and motivate people at all levels within international environments and across a broad variety of job functions.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.