Manager, CRM Lead Gen
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people. We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people. The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for a rockstar to join our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team to help drive our customer acquisition efforts across our channels and brands. This go-getter will develop, manage, execute, and optimize an acquisition marketing strategy to email list growth and increase the volume of top of funnel leads. This role will lead acquisition via our lead gen vendors, optimize on-site acquisition, test into new partners and and collaborate with key HelloFresh stakeholders.
- Own the day-to-day execution - including vendor management, budget, targeting, testing, and reporting - for innovative and scalable campaigns to efficiently drive lead generation paid & organic, within email & app.
- Create a list growth strategy across the HelloFresh Group portfolio of brands for onsite email capture, getting buy in from owners of each site.
- Serve as a lead generating marketing expert, collaborating with members of our existing marketing team, as well as our analytics and product teams on highly cross-functional projects to drive engagement and lead profitability
- Measure and report on key performance indicators, then implement insights to optimize campaigns
- Person with a passion for CRM marketing and exceptional project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Ready to collaborate with relevant teams and people of all levels, with strong interpersonal skills to explain complex topics with ease.
- The ability to manage budgets and understand campaign performance.
- Organized! On top of projects, updating stakeholders, sharing wins/losses regularly.
- A data-driven decision maker who likes to take a scientific approach to initiatives, and wants to work in a place where everyone else does too.
- A scrappy team player, who will actively pitch-in wherever necessary and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Logical thinker who wants to learn the technical back-end systems to help support campaign development and execution
- Someone that wants to grow with us and elevate our marketing in an efficient, automated manner.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree – in the field of business, marketing
- 4-6 years of CRM related experience, with heavy focus on email, lead generation, and vendor management
- Hands on experience managing multiple vendors, budgets, marketing creative in the lead generation space.
- Highly recommended: experience in email marketing / crm very helpful.
- Experience managing complex projects from conceptualization to completion across multiple stakeholders.
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, and company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO and parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, and Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year