Senior Product Owner - Virality (m/f/x)
The Growth Alliance enables HelloFresh to expand by getting more customers to try, recommend, and return back to our products. We build digital customer facing products that are used by customers all over the world. Our teams work at a global scale on services like scalable web mono repo infrastructure, checkout funnel on web and native apps, discounting and wallet services, price experimentation infrastructure, and referral marketing technology.
In the virality tribe we are on a mission to enable and encourage customers to recommend and share meal experiences with their friends, earning rewards in return.
As a Senior Product Owner in our Virality tribe, you’ll join a cross-functional team that is building Web and App customer-facing products for customers across 18 geographies. You will discover, identify and launch features and processes that help HelloFresh attract new customers to try our service. You will impact the business growth by improving our refer-a-friend program and identify new opportunities for our tribe.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Designers, Researchers, Product Analysts, Campaign Managers and business stakeholders to establish and execute our long-term product strategy
- Deeply understand our users, what gets them to buy a HelloFresh mealkit and channel it into a multiple quarter roadmap
- Discover new product opportunities to help our customers share invites with their network
- Run experiments and collect customers feedback to improve the user experience from sending an invite to receiving their reward
- Define, Plan and Deliver complex features and track their impact
- Set-up adequate processes to work with your agile team and constantly improve them
What you’ll bring
- You have solid experience in building customer-facing products at scale, preferably at an e-commerce company
- Ability to drive product discovery and define the “problem space” and write product requirements for complex domains
- You feel comfortable using both qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses and drive decisions
- You have experience in performing analysis with large datasets, have a good understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- You are a skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail and be willing to explain to others
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.