Senior MarTech Automation Developer (m/f/x)
As a Senior Marketing Automation Manager, you’ll join the CRM Automation team who are working to automize and optimize CRM activity. You will help with the challenges of scaling our operational CRM infrastructure iteratively using modern technologies.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Continuous evaluation, optimisation and automation of existing CRM initiatives for the HelloFresh Group
- Improving complex journeys and automation programs in Salesforce
- Creating and reviewing data extensions and ensuring data quality
- Ensuring segmentation, messaging/content/imagery, customer journeys and reporting are all functioning properly
- Work closely with our Tech teams to support with implementation of new platform features and releases
- Good organization is one of your great strengths, you act proactively and you have strong communication skills
- Lead and inspire two automation managers on a daily basis and support them in their individual growth
What you’ll bring
- Experience in the field of CRM
- Experience with leading a team
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics
- Strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach and team player abilities
- Strong knowledge of SQL, HTML and Ampscript
- Knowledge of SJSS, REST API is a plus
- Full professional English proficiency
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-moving / fast-growth environment
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.