Senior Manager Global Business Services (m/f/x)
The Senior Manager Global Business Services is responsible for the organization’s corporate services and operational strategies, systems, policies, practices, and resources, aimed at ensuring smooth operations delivered with highest quality of all shared services functions at HelloConnect.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Act as a Single Point of Contact for all HF Group clients globally creating a trustworthy, stable environment and long-lasting professional relationships through proactive communication and superb stakeholder management
- Drive strategic conversations to ensure harmonized ways of working and scalable growth of HelloConnect Global Business Services
- Implement a robust approval process for adding/moving resources to HelloConnect
- Implement and maintain ROI reporting for all global business functions
- Ensuring accurate intercompany billing of HelloConnect resources and optimisation of the IC model
- Troubleshoot and drive resolutions with stakeholders to ensure reliable and operationally effective flow of support
- Establish clear sources of truth and conduct regular audit to secure reliability, correctness and alignment of information across systems
- Support development and maintenance of metrics for the teams to monitor and promote continuous improvements in efficiency and quality of business services
- Lead the standardization of processes to create a more effective and efficient Shared Services organization.
- Optimize Performance review, Personal development path and Career step approach for HelloConnectGlobal Business Service resources
- Implement and maintain knowledge base and documentation including SOPs including HelloConnect intranet space to provide HF Group Manager with all relevant information on services provided and FAQs
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Shared Services, through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Support Engagement strategy to improve the community- and team-belonging feeling as well as Learning & Development strategy
- Partner with IT & Tech departments to ensure stable working environment for all HelloConnect resources
- Influence long-term planning, including the support of initiatives geared toward operational excellence in a rapidly growing organization.
What you’ll bring
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in managing organizational changes
- Experience in designing and documenting processes
- Good knowledge of Confluence, JIRA
- Good understanding of HF internal cost charging processes
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- 2 years contract
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.