Hellofresh is on the search for a Facilities Technician to join the team in Derby. This role is responsible for fixing, maintaining and improving the facilities of our building to make sure everything is working as it should at all times, ensuring a safe and efficient working environment for our employees.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Manage contractors to ensure external PPM’s on plant are completed.
- Complete daily, weekly & monthly PPE, vending & consumables audits.
- Dealing with day to day queries from Colleagues – liaising cross-functionally to resolve the queries, as required.
- Identify any defects that arise whilst completing PPMs and undertake rectifications, including recording of actions taken within the maintenance manual and CMMS system
- Monitor the yard and liaise with our chosen waste management supplier to ensure audit standards
Who You Are:
- Previous experience as a Facilities technician or similar role.
- Experience and understanding of CMMS systems
- Possess commercial mechanical and maintenance skills.
- Solid understanding of building systems, equipment and facilities maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge of safety regulations and best practices related to facilities management.
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform repairs on various mechanical and electrical systems.
What you will get in return:
● 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
● Company pension scheme
● Gym membership
● Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
● Bippit account - financial support
● Free professional development and coaching memberships
● Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
● Eye care scheme
● Cycle to work scheme
● Group Life Assurance
Location: Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: 40 Hours per week Monday - Friday (typically 8-5)
Some weekend work may be required periodically
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.