About The Team:
The Training Team prides itself on delivering all elements of training to the highest standards. From being the face of the business for new employees to delivering ongoing training, the training team covers it all. The mission within the team is to ensure that all employees feel valued and have the right knowledge/tools to do their job whilst being safe and in line with company policies.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Overseeing the day to day training schedule in line with the company priorities
- Day to day management of a team of Training Ambassadors
- Conducting a combination of practical and classroom based training
- Monitoring team performance through the training team matrix
- Leading projects to enhance and streamline processes within the business
- Liaising with key stakeholders on a regular basis, ensuring communication is clear and accurate at all times.
- Coaching and mentoring the Training Ambassadors through 1:1’s and practical assessments.
Who You Are:
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Google Suites/Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience in leading a team.
- Must have excellent time management skills and have the ability to adapt to change quickly
What you will get in return:
● 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
● Company pension scheme
● Gym membership
● Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
● Bippit account - financial support
● Free professional development and coaching memberships
● Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
● Eye care scheme
● Cycle to work scheme
● Group Life Assurance
Location: Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: 4 on 4 off 12 hour shifts
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.