Manager Sales & Partnerships
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #5 Best Place to Work in 2022 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more on our socials - on LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
We are looking for a Manager Sales & Partnerships for our ambitious, fast growing team in Amsterdam. Working in the Growth Marketing team and reporting into the Director of Growth Marketing, you will lead a small team of commercial superstars in hitting our ambitious growth targets.
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Lead a team of 4 target-driven commercial marketers in charge of growing the active customer base through offline marketing initiatives as well as maximizing revenue generation through in-box advertising opportunities for HelloFresh and Green Chef.
- Build quarterly marketing plans for your channels (incl. Growth and Revenue Partnerships, Daily Deals, Gift Cards & Flyers, Direct Mail, and Sampling) along with the corresponding marketing budgets. Positively influence and inspire your team to achieve their ambitious objectives.
- Analyze channel performance and continuously improve the ROI of your channel mix. Deliver regular activity and performance reports for the wider team and senior management.
- Use the network of partners you have established throughout the years, and support your team in closing ambitious Partnership deals that will deliver on our monthly channel acquisition, retention and ROI targets.
- Develop sales material and business cases with your team, as well as dashboards in order to create innovative pitches for brands, conceptualize growth deals to get sign off from management,
- Challenge your team in building a testing pipeline to ensure there is diversification, innovation and long term growth within the wider channel mix.
- Strengthen the position of the Benelux in the international country cluster by building a strong network among your peers in other markets, as well a good relationship with the global teams supporting the growth of your channel mix. This way you will ensure that no opportunities are missed across our international cluster.
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- 4+ years of experience in Sales & Marketing in the Dutch Market
- Preferably demonstrated experience managing small teams.
- As a strong communicator - internally and externally - you know how to realize projects successfully, and how to create support with stakeholders
- A strong network of local partners built throughout your career
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship management skills
- You are full of ideas and act as a sparring partner and coach for your local team
- A quantitative and analytical mindset and know how to use data as the basis of your decisions
- You don’t shy away from a challenge and are able to perform in a fast-paced and continuously changing work environment
- You’re pro-active, ambitious, and make things happen
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French is a pré
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage and collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- Learning and development opportunities including a personal development budget
- 24 holidays per year, plus 1 day per additional year of work
- A hybrid work setup, with a budget to help set up your home office
- Flexibility to work abroad
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh and/or Green Chef box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Multiple ways of getting to a work-related appointment, for example by using our company cars or a MyWheels car
- Discount on your ClassPass subscription, and a discount for your gym membership via High Five Fitness Network.
- Discount on your additional health insurance through Zilveren Kruis
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly pension scheme
🌱 Grow your career at HelloFresh
A career at HelloFresh is an opportunity to make an impact in a world-leading meal-kit company. Through our Learning Never Stops core value, we empower you to take your career development to your highest potential…but we don’t just want to say it, we want to show it too.
Check out some amazing growth stories here:
- Nick Beeks’ journey from Junior Field Marketing Manager to Offline Growth Marketing Manager
- Valerie Blank’s journey from Junior Sampling Coordinator to Team Lead of Product Marketing
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job.
- Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.
- Lastly you’ll have a conversation with someone from our Leadership team