Growth Manager (Local Channels) (m/f/x)
For our ambitious, fast-growing team in Barcelona, we are looking for a motivated and hands-on Growth Manager to help us test and grow our Spanish acquisition channels. Specifically owning the development of our Growth Partnership channels by leveraging a strong commercial acumen, an ease of communicating with internal/external stakeholders and a data-led approach, including but not limited to, Gift Cards, Partnerships, Direct Sales, Direct Mail and Affiliates.
What you’ll do
- Own our local growth channels, with an always-on testing approach which prepares them for scale
- Maintain and grow our local partnership function inline with our local growth and profitability goals
- Constructively initiate and close deals with external partners, utilizing your negotiating skills to ensure we maintain our path to profitability
- Drive optimisation in the channels you manage: planning, execution, tracking and reporting of the results and optimisation for future iterations
- Leverage previous experiments and initiatives from other geographies in which we operate to derive new ideas and initiatives
- Bring new creative ideas to the table to improve our growth and marketing strategy
- Opportunity to grow your team management experience, offering guidance and sharing experience with a local partnerships Intern.
- Create voucher codes & tracking links for performance measurement
- Work across a range of x-functional internal and external teams, in a professional and action oriented manner
What you’ll bring
- You have 2-4 years experience working in a similar data-led role, people-centric role.
- You are from a top Business or STEM graduate from a leading University
- Experience in Growth, Marketing, or Sales management is a plus; recognising the importance of a growth mindset that continually challenges yourself is key.
- You want to join an adventure with a lot of potential and opportunities as we scale!
- You are quick to grasp and are highly motivated to get involved and make progress
- You bring a high level of initiative and a sense of responsibility
- You have a good understanding of numbers and the ability to deal with problems in a structured and analytical manner
- You can speak and write Spanish at a native level and fluent English
- You can organize yourself independently and be relied upon to set and meet ambitious deadlines
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality and a zest for action
What we offer
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase on the Spain market
- Direct, high impact on our product and operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, flexible remuneration (Cobee), high-end tech equipment, free drinks and snacks in the office, etc.)
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europe’s vibrant tech hub, Berlin, we’ve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 17 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new and existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven and creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing and brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 20000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart and soul of our diverse, fast-paced and dynamic environment where innovation and smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace and welcome diversity and we currently employ over 20000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply and will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer – everyone is welcome at our table.