Senior Product Analyst
As a Product Analyst you will be utilising data to drive Customer and Product Strategy by uncovering meaningful insights to support key strategic decisions. This is an exciting cross functional role with excellent development opportunities and the chance to use analytics to steer improvement across our business.
You will be exposed to a whole range of challenging topics and you will work closely with our Product Managers to find creative solutions to support their decision making. This role not only requires a solid understanding of advanced analytics but a solid grounding in applying solutions to product, pricing and retention initiatives.
- Use analytical tools and models (e.g. A/B testing, regression analysis) to answer broad business questions
- Be confident supporting and challenging Product Managers in the ideation, implementation and review of product launches
- Work in a cross functional team supporting Product, Culinary, Procurement/Supply Chain, Finance and other departments
- Lead with a data driven approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Help develop and grow team members of the team both in their technical skills and business acumen
- A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of full-time work experience in consulting, data or commercial roles with exposure to Product or Strategy teams
- Solid experience using SQL and Python/R is a must
- A detailed knowledge of analytical tools and models (e.g. A/B testing, regression analysis) and a solid understanding of using the right tool for the task at hand
- A strong analytical and commercial mindset
- The ability to manage a project from start to finish and deliver on time
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Data-driven in your approach
- Able to conceptualise complex business questions and processes into simple analytical models
- Highly motivated by a fast-paced culture of continuous feedback, growth and healthy debate
- Able to interpret data and provide key commercial insights
- A strong leader who prioritises the well-being of their team
- Proactive, confident and able to quickly build a network of key stakeholders
What you’ll get in return…
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global food technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- Company discount - 70% off HelloFresh boxes
- Flexible working arrangements
- Egoless environment, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 19 countries
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia/New Zealand.
Location: Chippendale Head Office - hybrid working environment
Salary: Competitive salary & employee benefits