Affiliate Sales Associate
Title: Affiliate Sales Associate
Our Sales channel includes three key strategic growth areas: (1) Enterprise sales of digital mealkit solutions (sponsored subscriptions, managed service, employee gift cards), (2) Advertising sales of physical and digital inventory and (3) Affiliate Sales. As an Affiliate Sales Associate, you support the growth of our affiliate program and accelerate the acquisition of new partner channels that grow sustainable revenue. We are looking for visionary sales associates who can balance short- and long-term strategies and break into untapped channels to create unique alliances that drive profitable performance in our affiliate and digital marketing partnership initiatives. You will be a living example of POMO (Positive Motivation) and demonstrate strong customer-facing skills as you help craft and shape our vision for excellence across our Sales channel. Not only will you drive day to day sales but also be a significant player in the overall growth of the channel through outbound sales in partnership with the strategy team.
The ideal candidate will lead the sales pipeline growth with an emphasis on outbound sales, deliver on monthly sales qualified lead (SQL) quotas and quickly test new concepts while maintaining a strategic perspective on how to scale what we have learned. A natural go-getter, successful sales rep and talented sales process and learning content developer, the Affiliate Sales Associate will eventually help scale the growth of the channel. You will present current and future commission models and brand offerings directly to our target audience through a range of in-person discussions and remote platforms. Following the success of this channel, this role will play a vital part in the teaching, coaching and development of additional sales reps to join this channel.
- Develop and Manage the affiliate pipeline to identify, source, and onboard new affiliates for each of the HelloFresh US Brands
- Identify and recruit new affiliates that are capable of driving additional volume based on internal and external research. Ensure the affiliate channel is always in the best position to meet monthly KPI goals set by management by forecasting sales closely with the performance marketing team.
- Manage a wide variety of program offers (flat rate, CPM, CPC, CPL) that align with a direct response model and work closely with cross-functional teams to optimize rates based on performance metrics, including LTV.
- Establish and manage (with additional resources where required) a steady pipeline of leads across US brands.
- Responsible for onboarding, training and performance of meeting and qualifying leads.
- Maintain clear reporting on key performance metrics including regular summaries to senior stakeholders.
- Own sales performance and represent work to senior marketing leaders/ internal and external stakeholders, drive channel strategy (in partnership with strategy team) in line with the roadmap and forecasted growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with businesses and key agencies to ensure steady pipeline flow.
- Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders. Forecast and track key account metrics. Within Hubspot, Develop dashboards and impactful reports to quantify and inform team KPIs. Support strategic, operational, and financial planning and ensure decisions in line with overall company goals
You will ...
- Build and lead the growth and development of the affiliate outbound sales channel
- Increase the tempo of new client acquisition by building a sustainable sales pipeline and decrease the length of the sales cycle
- Help sales leadership create, test, and solidify the sales channel playbook, including sales process, pitch and messaging, presentation, sales pipeline, and more
- Represent HelloFresh and its brands as the first point of contact across businesses and customers
- Enthusiastically give webinar presentations to groups of potential customers
- Provide support in accurate and punctual reporting, plus routinely challenge yourself to always provide more thoughtful and insightful data to help make more educated decisions
- At the point of scaling this channel, be responsible for taking what you have learned in the role, documeting, developing teaching/learning materials, then coach those that will join this channel as new sales reps
- Positive and self-motivated - you are persistent, outgoing, independent and proactive in your work
- Driven to share and coach others to be better sales representatives
- Agile and able to be effective in response to the changing needs of a fast-paced and growing organization
- A Brand Advocate and Culture Curator - your passion for solving problems and dedication to delivering a positive customer experience make you an awesome ambassador for our culture and team
- Analytical - data is your friend; you are able to translate numbers into action and pave the way for efficiency
- Results-driven - you enjoy grinding away at issues and brainstorming creative methods for problem-solving
- Interpersonal - you are intuitive, engaging, and outgoing; you are engaging and instantly connect with people
- Flexible - you thrive in autonomous environments with high growth and do not get overwhelmed easily
- Embrace Ambiguity - if there is not a clear path, you thrive and get excited from the path you can forge
- An independently motivated self-starter but also a collaborator (leads oneself, works cross-functionally, and embraces stakeholder management)
- Professional - you have a high level of integrity and represent the HelloFresh Brand and DNA at all times
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, management or related field
- Minimum one year in sales, marketing, customer service or similar field with at least one year of experience working with a team to meet individual and/or team sales goals
- Know how to use Commission Junction, Impact Radius and other affiliate programs
- One year of coaching or teaching experience in the field of sales (preferred)
- Successfully demonstrated sales in prior roles
- Proven expertise in affiliate sales, preferably business to business products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to collaborate effectively
*Subject to Change
Please note: This job description is subject to change without notice. HelloFresh reserves the right to modify the job responsibilities and requirements listed on this page at any given moment.
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, and company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO and parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, and Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year