About The Team:
Manage and grow a brand new team for one of the UK’s fastest growing food companies! You’ll be responsible for managing and reporting on the quality metrics for your DC as well as leading the Quality and Operations Support Teams across 4 shifts through your direct reports; the ultimate aim is for Production to have zero mistakes while running at peak efficiency in order to hit our tight time restraints. You will be expected to drive excellent standards of packing quality, food hygiene, health and safety, the happiness of your team and the satisfaction of our customers. Our team is positive, friendly and welcoming, and we are looking for a team player to help them thrive!
What You Will Be Doing:
- We’ll need you to ensure that we continue delivering as reliably as ever to our customers, ensuring all teams maintain their performance and quality of service.
- Engaging and developing the team to achieve optimum performance and for the Colleagues to meet their full potential
- Maintain up to date and accurate records (including computerised/digital) on production, food safety data and analyse this data to identify trends, problems and opportunities for improvement
- Develop and implement comprehensive quality management policies and procedures to ensure compliance with food safety regulations and standard operating procedures
- Monitor and evaluate the operational processes and identify potential areas of improvement and ensure consistent quality
- Conduct regular inspections and audits to identify any quality or safety issues and collaborate cross-functionally to implement corrective and preventative measures to improve quality
- Train and educate employees on quality control procedures to promote a culture of quality throughout the organisation
- Ensuring compliance with Standard Operating Procedures and Instructions
- Undertaking audits and following through on actions regarding compliance to Food Safety; Health & Safety Standards and any other specified standards eg: BRCGS, ISO
- In this line of responsibility, you’ll proactively audit team efficiency. For example: how closely everyone in your Fulfilment Centre is adhering to agreed processes, while highlighting any discrepancies.
Who You Are:
- Proven experience in a quality management or quality assurance role within an FMCG of Food Manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in conducting inspections and audits
- Ability to present data accurately and succinctly including the use of MS office applications
- Strong knowledge of food safety regulations, HACCP principles, GMP and industry best practices.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to identify and resolve operational challenges.
- Ability to drive a culture of high performance, safety, compliance and continuous improvement.
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: The Beehive, Bermuda Industrial Estate, 1 St Georges Way, Nuneaton, CV10 7JS
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday with flexible hours (40 hour working week) of 9-6 or 8-5 with some flexibility to stay late or come in early once a week to meet with teams that are on a night shift
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager