Jr. Marketing Analyst
Jr. Marketing Analyst - Ireland
In October 2022, we added Ireland to the HelloFresh family and today we are a young and passionate team that works hard and has fun while at it! We’re now looking to onboard a Junior Marketing Analyst to join us at our beautiful riverside office in the heart of Dublin as we scale our presence in the Irish market.
This is a blended role where you will be responsible to drive the data insights and provide analytical support, but also support us in building, growing and strengthening some of our key acquisition channels.
If you’re someone who loves working with data, has a keen interest in exploring the growth marketing space, values collaboration and enjoys good food as much as we do, we’re looking for you so read on!
What you’ll do in this role:
- Lead marketing analytics to conduct independent deep dives and provide strong data-led recommendations that aid growth team's decision making (variety of growth and marketing topics including customer acquisition, marketing mix, retention, and profitability).
- Work closely with growth managers to build dashboards, visualisations, own regular reporting for KPIs and ensure regular tracking of performance against planned initiatives and targets.
- Assist with the budgeting, revenue projection and cost reporting process for Ireland.
- Build, grow and strengthen key acquisition channels while bringing in new ideas to improve our marketing strategy.
- Drive optimisation in the channel campaigns you manage: planning, execution, tracking and reporting of the results and optimisation for future iterations.
- Collaborate with local growth team and liaison with global experts to leverage previous experiments and derive new ideas.
- Drive the long-term strategy of your channels: budget adjustments, targeting, conversion funnel and discount strategy.
What you’ll bring?
- You have 2+ years of experience in analytics / business intelligence / consulting or a similar area with a strong analytical background. Marketing analytics experience preferred, not required
- You are unafraid to work with large amounts of data and have extensive experience building dashboards and conducting analysis using Google Sheets and Excel (Advanced Excel knowledge is required, SQL and Tableau knowledge preferred)
- You have a keen understanding of business and marketing KPIs and/or are interested to develop yourself as a data-led growth marketer
- You possess analytical and critical thinking combined with good presentation and communication skills suited to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are a multi-tasker who is adept at stakeholder management and has strong project management skills
- You enjoy a steep learning curve and working on ambiguous challenges to find the right solution
- You make data based decisions and deal with challenges in a structured and analytical manner
- You learn quickly, don’t shy away from ownership and are a stickler for deadlines
- You are organised and consider attention to detail as one of your strengths
What we offer?
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our product and marketing setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (70% off your HelloFresh boxes, private health insurance, employer matching pension program, development initiatives, high-end tech equipment, etc.)
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.