Commercial Finance Manager
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant with an analytical background to join our dynamic Finance team. We’re looking for someone who is a strong problem solver, knowledgeable, approachable and proactive. You enjoy delivering on time and take pride in your work.
What will you do?
There are two aspects to this role which has plenty of room for growth. The first part is being the business partner and key commercial finance contact for the HelloFresh marketing team; work your way around the jargon to push real results for this data lead function. The second part is being our business partner for our fresh brand GreenChef, this will give the role real breadth supporting all aspects of GreenChef, including product, marketing, operations.
The functions in role is about:
- Own the annual business plan process, and quarterly budgeting, weekly forecasting process for GreenChef
- Core finance contact for the marketing team during month-end, and budgeting.
- Build best in class weekly reporting and forecasting that is streamlined and automated ensuring the team are spending time on providing value-added insights & analysis to the business
- Drive accuracy in our team - streamline our data flows to make reporting seamless, reliable and timely
- Partner with senior marketing and GreenChef management to assess risk opportunities and provide adhoc reporting
- Champion finance and encourage stakeholders to take ownership of their finances while being their right hand to support them. Challenging them on variances and driving actions to mitigate risks
- Own month-end accounting for both areas including reporting packs that provide insights & analysis vs budget and forecast
- Be a leader in the finance team working across the team
What we're looking for...
- You are a qualified accountant
- You have a Degree in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Economics
- You are a problem solver and curious to get to the detail and reasoning behind the numbers
- You aim to expand your skills to including BI tools such as tableau and SQL
- You are data driven and can use this knowledge to influence and drive decisions
- You are adaptable, enjoy new challenges and taking on new ways of working
- You are passionate about the ability of data to change a business and how numbers can be transformed into key insights
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
What You Will Get In Return
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: The Fresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.