Associate Manager, CRM Referral Operations
Title: Associate Manager, CRM Referral Operations
We are looking for an Associate Manager, CRM Referral Operations to join our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) team to help us deliver great customer experiences across our multiple marketing channels and brands’ Refer-A-Friend programs. As a member of the CRM team, you will be in an integral position that works with our Audience Strategy team to execute email campaigns, provide Salesforce Marketing Cloud expertise, optimize email campaign setups and troubleshoot and build new processes to solve requests. Candidates must have a passion for execution, CRM marketing experience (with email being the main component!) and be able to independently solve problems, develop multiple cross-functional relationships, and adapt to the needs of the business and work towards set goals. Attention to detail, quality of work and ability to understand & work within complex technical systems are all keys to success.
- Lead the day-to-day execution of our campaigns to ensure we deliver on our weekly goals
- Develop and execute email and cross-channel marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud primarily focused on engagement & conversion of refer-a-friend audiences
- Own day-to-day processes and quality control -- including but not limited to segmentation, merging creativity with data to craft personalized campaigns, and improving workflows through automation in Salesforce
- Understand project requirements and develop a plan of attack to get things moving.
- Collaborate with relevant teams (Analytics, Product, Data Science, Engineering) to scope new opportunities around automation & personalization, gather data requirements, and validate data
- Work with the Referrals Strategy team to conduct multivariate testing (content, segmentation, subject lines) to continually improve marketing effectiveness and allow all brands to identify best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Learn the ins and outs of the technical aspects of our referral program to work adeptly and with quality. Similarly, provide suggestions for improvements when the opportunity exists.
- Monitor email deliverability for relative IP and domains, incorporating adjustments necessary to maintain solid inbox placement.
- Troubleshoot campaign set up and build new processes to streamline requests
- Detail and process-oriented. Comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience with (or willingness to learn) SQL
- Have a can-do attitude and willingness to jump in and help where needed in terms of team initiatives
- Technical thinker that understands data flows and finds opportunities to streamline processes while improving customer journeys.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can collaborate effectively with relevant teams and people at all levels
- Skilled at marrying data & segmentation with creative assets to craft personalized, dynamic content.
- Excited to automate workflows, tackle problems, and grow our communications to be best-in-class.
- Bachelor’s degree – in the field of business or marketing, ideally
- At least three years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in email marketing from conception to completion (includes campaign setup, segmentation, calendar management, and data analysis).
- At least three years of experience analyzing flows, understanding data, and creating insights that translate into business strategy
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, as well as experience building customer journeys
- Working knowledge of HTML, amp script, SQL, and other email marketing tools integral to the success
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, and company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO and parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, and Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, and LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year