Business Development Manager
About the job We are Youfoodz! An innovative fresh meal company creating freedom through products that Customers around Australia trust!
Now operating under the HelloFresh Group, our success comes from knowing emerging market trends, understanding and listening to our Customers and then taking this knowledge and adding some Youfoodz flavour.
We're looking for a dynamic Business Development Manager to join our best in the business team in Melbourne to take ownership of delivering state-budgeted sales revenue across Australia. Under the HelloFresh Group, this channel includes P&C, Independent Grocery, Health and non-traditional Retail Channels. In addition to growing our existing customer base, you will be responsible for winning and on-boarding new businesses in this exciting time of rapid growth
- Competitive Remuneration
- Brand new Custom Facility
- Corporate Benefits Program (purchased leave, discounts, professional development etc)
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Generous staff discounts on all Youfoodz and HelloFresh Products
- A growing organisation - now part of the global success story of HelloFresh
CORE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with wholesale customers to drive growth of Youfoodz across VIC, through educating on new products and promotions, helping them identify products which would benefit their business, how they could merchandise products, and providing ongoing account management support.
- Achieve revenue, margin and contribution targets for your state
- Achieve monthly key metrics for your state including distribution, new product development and instore visibility metrics
- Build exciting campaigns and promotions with key state based MSO customers, aligning our internal campaigns with key customer groups.
- Canvas new business opportunities of scale and growth
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless delivery of all work including our Sales Leadership Team, Marketing and LOGS.
- Drive our brand & culture consistency across all touch points.
- Analysis of results and insights to improve overall strategy for your state and region
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Always challenge the status quo & innovate
- 2+ years of business development experience
- 1 + FMCG Sales Experience
- Strong understanding of the sales cycle
- Proven success at converting leads into client sales
- Experience working within the retail industry or working with small to large diverse retail clients
- Excellent personal presentation, articulate communication
- Strong relationship management
- Tech Savvy
- A passion for health and lifestyle brands
- Happy to challenge the status quo and innovate
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Start Date: ASAP - can wait a notice period