ESG Data & Reporting Manager (m/f/x)
The International Sustainability team located at HelloFresh headquarters in Berlin, is looking for a new ESG Data and Reporting Manager to join the team. The International Sustainability team oversees all strategic sustainability topics for HelloFresh Group and closely partners with our 18 markets to realise the company's sustainability vision. The successful candidate will be a critical component of our ESG Reporting Pillar, with very high exposure to all aspects of Sustainability at HelloFresh. The core focus of this role will be the creation and continuous improvement of our Annual Non-Financial Report for HelloFresh Group, assessing and implementing the required changes to our ESG reporting approach due to the incoming CSRD regulation, as well curating the quarterly updates to C-Level and ESG Supervisory Board.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate and project manage the preparation and execution of the external HelloFresh Group Non-Financial Report preparation and assurance with external auditors
- Project manage timeline and milestones of the Non-Financial Report preparation and the annual external assurance
- Coordination of the evidence collected during the annual audit period between the auditor and HelloFresh Group stakeholders
- Analyse and implement existing and upcoming external national and international sustainability disclosure requirements such CSRD & EU taxonomy
- Develop interpretations and guidance for compliance with CSRD standards and support implementation of compliance and change management measures with the new requirements across all global ESG topics and stakeholders
- Consult ESG stakeholders on ESG data tracking, data consistency and the streamlining and automation of processes
- Provide ESG topic leads and other stakeholders with guidance on quantitative and quantitative data collection and validate the correctness of the data collection
- Oversee regular Non-Financial Risk analysis for the outside-in and inside-out risks and annual materiality assessment review
- Be responsible for managing stakeholder engagement across ESG topics, Financial Department, Investor relations, Public relations, Brand and communications & other key partner departments.
What you’ll bring
- Postgraduate education in sustainability, environmental science, accounting, finance, business administration or management (or other related fields)
- 3+ years experience working in ESG / Sustainability Reporting or Audit / External Assurance
- Exceptional project management skills with proven experience
- Good understanding of German Non-Financial reporting regulations and practices (NFRD, CSRD, TCFD, EU Taxonomy, GRI)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and senior management engagement experience and an internal client management mindset
- Exceptional organisational skills with proven experience working globally across time zones/cultures Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- German language skills are a plus but not a prerequisite
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.