Lead Product Analyst - SCM (m/f/x)
As a Product Analyst Manager in SCM Tech you will serve as a liaison between the team and high level stakeholders, helping guide and inspire future digital product developments. You will have an opportunity to lead the direction of your product domain by owning our work plan and managing the Product Analysts allocated to execute against it.
As a passionate analyst yourself, some of your time can and will be spent doing hands-on work, but your primary mission is to ensure the focus and deliverables of your team.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with Product Leads in order to define the strategic priorities for the domain and then execute against these in an engaging work plan.
- Lead a team of product analysts, motivating them around your vision for the domain, prioritising their focus on the most value adding work, ensuring the quality of their deliverables and fostering their growth and development.
- Partner closely with the Product organisation (Product Owners, Software Engineering, Product Design, Data Science, Data Engineering) promoting a culture rooted in evidence-based decision making.
- Communicate actionable insights clearly across the organisation highlighting the “so-whats” of your analyses in order to drive the growth of our business.
- Explore and analyse customer behaviour and product performance data in order to detect growth opportunities for the HelloFresh digital product by improving user experience.
What you'll bring
- Extensive experience in quantitative analysis roles, ideally including having worked closely with product teams
- Proven experience in product analysis, preferably within the supply chain management (SCM) or technology domain
- Excellent technical skills, including mastery of SQL and ideally with advance knowledge of statistical programming languages like Python which we use for advanced analytics
- Advanced knowledge of data visualisation tools like Tableau which we use to create compelling visualisations to convey complex data
- Preference for candidates with previous knowledge in supply chain management (SCM)
- Experience in managing a team of individual contributors as a direct people manager
- You are outcome oriented, and can take a business challenge, create actionable analytical insights against it, and align stakeholders on actions to create business value
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.