In this exciting new role as Production Planner, you will be based in our distribution center in Bjuv, Sweden where you will be responsible for our in-week production planning. To achieve this you will work closely with senior management and cross-functionally.
We are looking for an analytical problem solver with a hands-on, “whatever-it-takes' mindset to develop best-in-class daily operation. If you are a ‘roll-up-your-sleeves’ operator who thrives in detail, organization and analysis, obsesses over delivering measurable results and has a passion for food, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Continuously recommend viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality.
- Transform weekly forecast into weekly and daily production plan that is flexible and ensures on-time delivery;
- Develop general reporting standards;
- Act as a sparring partner in improvement projects in all related topics around planning
- Ensure budget adherence by continuously improving our production plan and reducing costs
- Actively participate in production management meetings, daily meetings and follow-ups;
- Develop both the information and material flow to best deliver products to meet the company's goals;
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing industry
- A degree in Supply Chain, Business/Management, Engineering or related fields; Lean Six Sigma (or equivalent) certification is a plus
- Strong Execution skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical experience, including expertise with WMS and/or ERP systems, Excel/GSheets
- Analytical and problem-solving expertese & use data to drive decisions
- A proactive, ambitious, and assertive mindset: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- An entrepreneurial attitude with a proven track record of ‘getting things done’
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change and limited direction
- Exceptional problem solving abilities and make quick decisions on the go
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our facility and operations setup from day one
- A vibrant, international environment with mission-driven colleagues
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh boxes
Are you up for a challenge?
- Apply with your CV (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess key skills required for the job
- We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and will close down the position once the successful candidate has been found.