Production Associate-Goodyear, AZ
The Production Associate works alongside and with the team to ensure maximum productivity. The associate is responsible for following all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies, in cooperation with the supervisor.
- Respectfully support and follow direction from all managers, supervisors and leads about line performance.
- Work to continuously improve in all areas. Ensure all actions better the business of HelloFresh and do not break any company policies.
- Follow HelloFresh policies and procedures
- Abide by standard operating procedures
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the Quality Assurance and/or Lead/Supervisor
- Utilizes the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Completes tasks as directed by with minimum supervision.
- Occasionally required to prepare ingredients using tools such as food scales, measuring spoons and cups, etc., as needed
- Report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Results Driven
- Team player
- Maintaining momentum and remaining on task to meet goals and deadlines
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in a manufacturing and assembly environment and is regularly exposed to cool and/or cold temperatures (10º - 40º). The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, reach and lift for a minimum of 10 hours with or without reasonable accommodation. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and/or tools. The employee is required to talk or hear with or without reasonable accommodation.
The employee must regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are varied according to shift. There are occasions where overtime is required based upon production needs. The Production Associate is expected to work the hours it takes to finish production each day.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- One year of related experience is preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be willing and able to work the entire schedule as we cannot accommodate partial shifts or early/late arrivals.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be supplemented at any time with or without notice.