Machine Operator-Goodyear, AZ
We are seeking a motivated team player to join our operations team as Machine Operator. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the production initiatives and goals set forth by the area supervisor by making sure machines in your area of responsibility are kept fully functional and operated in accordance with plant standards, ensuring adherence to production targets.
- Ensure equipment is fully functional
- Effective implementation of OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) initiatives and recommendations from upper management
- Follow standards of quality, visually inspecting finished product to adjust machine settings accordingly
- Ensure line is running smoothly and communicate all issues that prevent effective runs to supervisor
- Ensure machines are set up according to the production schedule with all equipment and materials available for the run
- Inspect all ingredients to ensure plating follows the recipe
- Anticipate production scheduled materials availability and have PMs ready to ensure there are no gaps in production
- Ensure proper light industrial maintenance and troubleshooting such as wrap roll replacement, cup fill, etc.
- Ensure overall safety of the operation of equipment
- Someone with an inclination for complex machinery and operational excellence
- Someone with clear understanding of production goals
- A creative problem solver with a process improvement mindset
- Detail-oriented – You possess strong organizational skills
- A self-starter – You are highly motivated and passionate
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are willing to get deep into the weeds where needed
- A strong communicator who can easily communicate complex solutions to upper management
- Comfortability in being exposed to cool and/or cold environment (10º - 40º)
At a minimum, you have...
- High School Diploma or equivalent, GED
- 1 Year experience operation light industrial machinery
- General knowledge of maintenance principles
It is the policy of HelloFresh/Factor not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.