Quality Associate Receiving
This position will work at the receiving dock verifying all incoming ingredients against PO/Spec prior to the inventory tram receiving the ingredients in our WMS system.
This role pays $18.50 an hour.
- Evaluating incoming ingredients to ensure accuracy on specifications
- Inspecting proteins at dock prior to receiving them in our WMS system
- Assisting in the CCP verification of ingredient temperature at receiving
- Verification of allergen labeling and handling at dock
- Verification of operational practices to ensure compliance at receiving
- Directing movements of shipments to appropriate work areas once inspection has been finalized
- Continuous quality checks through all points of the process on fresh produce, dairy, grocery and protein ingredients
- Promptly communicate all safety related issues and concerns
- All other functions as determined by management
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently
- Previous food, grocery, or restaurant experience preferred, but not required
- Basic computer skills required