Manager, B2B Sales
What is Factor?
We believe that health and wellness start with food and what you put into your body. Our goal is to help our customers achieve their health and wellness goals. We focus on being physically fit and healthy with nutritious, purposeful eating. We want to help real people achieve real results without sacrificing time and energy trying to sort through the overwhelming amount of information.
We use the freshest, highest-quality ingredients available, and our in-house culinary team is constantly working to optimize the nutritional value of every single meal. Meals arrive fresh and are fully prepared- simply heat in the microwave or oven and enjoy!
The Manager, B2B Sales will focus solely on B2B sales for Factor in the US (the largest ready-to-eat player in the US market). This role will report directly to the Associate Director, B2B Sales at Factor.
- Manage the sales pipeline, including prospecting, qualifying leads, and closing deals
- Support the Associate Director, B2B sales in developing sales strategy and executing via generating sales leads and converting leads into revenue across multiple industries
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, acting as the main point of for all sales-related matters
- Become well-versed in understanding Factor B2B prospects’ needs, and identify the right products to meet those needs
- Leverage new channels to drive incremental qualified leads and new sales
- Identify new ways to increase customer satisfaction and engagement while working closely with cross-functional stakeholders
- Develop and implement demand-generation strategies and campaigns
- Support the business at trade shows and conferences by generating new marketing-qualified leads
- Facilitate ongoing customer feedback and insights to cross-functional stakeholders, including Product Marketing, Engineering, Product Development, and Operations
At a minimum, you have...
- 3 years of professional experience in B2B Sales, including at least 1 year in Sales leadership positions
- Proven ability to drive revenue growth and exceed sales targets
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven history of success in outbound sales
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects against deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software (Hubspot)
- Experience selling multi-product solutions
- Competitive salary, 401K, and equity package that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other products)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company