Material Handling Equipment Training Lead
About The Team:
The Training Team prides itself on delivering all elements of training to the highest standards. From being the face of the business for new employees to delivering ongoing training, the training team covers it all. The mission within the team is to ensure that all employees feel valued and have the right knowledge/tools to do their job whilst being safe and in line with company policies.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Managing, engaging and developing a small team of colleagues across multiple shift patterns to ensure that KPIs are met, achieving optimum performance and for the team to meet their full potential
- Assist the Training Manager with the ongoing review of our new starter induction and onboarding content for new starter, whilst maintaining relevant training matrix and training resources, updating when new training materials are created
- Conduct regular observations to ensure that the training provided is successful, providing on the spot refresher training where needed whilst working with the operational team to understand the training needs
- Drive the continuous improvement of the team and operations by identifying gaps, problems and inefficiency and inefficacy of current processes and supporting with wider training initiatives across the business when required and analysing the success of these
Who You Are:
- Must hold in date itssar instructors license (Powered Pallet Truck/Counter Balance /Reach Truck/Mobile Elavting Work Platforms)
- Previous experience in teaching powered pallet truck, counterbalance and reach truck is essential
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with previous experience of managing a small team
- Prior project management experience
- Must have excellent time management skills and have the ability to adapt to change quickly
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: 1 Holme Lane, Spondon, Derby, DE21 7HW
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.