Product Development Analyst
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #7 Best Place to Work List of Multinationals Category in 2023 by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more on our socials On LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
We are looking for a Product Development Analyst for our ambitious, fast growing team in Amsterdam. Working in the Product Development Team you will facilitate the growth of the HelloFresh Market in the Benelux. You will do so by leading various projects, distilling insights from big data and more. The Hello Fresh Market has a portfolio of over 200+ curated products that our customers can add to their mealbox alongside their meal kits, such as desserts, ready to heat meals, fruit boxes and wines.
“Always wanted to make an impact on what consumers purchase on top of their meal kits? Come join the team!”
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Proactively contribute to the HelloFresh growth strategy, bringing in external views and experience to grow and further professionalize The HelloFresh product portfolio.
- Distill actionable insights from big data to improve business performance of our product portfolio, ranging from the HelloFresh Market to our Christmas box.
- Take initiative and act on results. Moreover, presenting those results will be easy for you
- Develop opportunities which will make the business grow further
- Lead cross-functional projects and support stakeholders while they work on a project you initiated
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Business Development, Strategy Consulting or similar position.
- A quantitative and analytical mindset and know how to use data as the basis of your decisions. More specifically, you are very experienced in data analysis, using tools such as SQL, Excel and GSheets. Experience with Python or similar programming languages is a plus.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills. You’re always focused on getting accurate data output, but you’re also the best coordinator.
- 3 years demonstrated experience managing projects. As a strong communicator, you know how to set up and finish projects successfully, and how to create support with stakeholders.
- You like to work in a fast paced environment and continuously adapt to new business challenges.
- You are full of ideas on how to improve and grow the business further.
- You’re pro-active, ambitious, and make things happen.
- Finally, you possess a University Master’s or Bachelor’s degree and are fluent in English
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- The opportunity to engage and collaborate with our colleagues across the globe
- Learning and development opportunities including a personal development budget
- 24 holidays per year, plus 1 day per additional year of work
- A hybrid work setup, with a budget to help set up your home office!
- Flexibility to work abroad
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Multiple ways of getting to a work-related appointment, for example by using our company cars or a MyWheels car
- Discount on your ClassPass subscription
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Discounted health insurance
- Monthly pension scheme
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Are both sides still positive? Then we proceed to the assessment stage to assess the key skills required for the job.
- Next up is an in-person interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.
- Lastly you’ll have a conversation with someone from our Leadership team