Head of Actives (PMO)
About the job:
As the Head of Actives (actives meaning the number of customers who are actively using our product), you will oversee a comprehensive program aimed at maximising customer lifetime value. This will be done by leveraging HelloFresh’s internal customer-focused insights & data and external trends to deliver a tangible change program across HelloFresh UK. This is a highly cross-functional role that will require you to execute retention improvement recommendations with an understanding of the implications across Product, Marketing and Operations.
What you will be doing:
- Be the connection between Global Actives Team & Local leadership (MD, CMO etc.); own relationships with key customer data and retention-focused stakeholders (e.g. Global Retention, Customer insights)
- Be an expert in local retention metrics, trends & interpretation and escalate developments as needed; use a variety of sources (e.g. consumer data, trade information, HelloFresh country benchmarks) to create recommendations
- Suggest initiatives & ideas to improve retention improvements to the global team; the role holder will be expected to always be thinking longer term and suggest proactive ways of improving the overall proposition and experience for customers
- Work cross-functionally with other (operational) teams to execute on strategic projects that the global team identified as potential retention drivers
- Ideate key opportunities across business functions as per Global and Local priorities and see through changes to drive improvements to the HelloFresh UK proposition e.g. next day delivery, product investment decisions at a SKU level, changes in compensation structure, etc.
- Support delivery of key business priorities/KPIs such as Average Order Rate, Pausing, Cancellations through projects with tangible ££ values for each KPI; working with Finance to ensure robust tracking and reporting is in place to validate value contributed
- You will create a PMO structure within the UK, with your key stakeholders sitting across Marketing, Operations, Commercial and Strategy, with a focus on execution of projects
- Help execute global initiatives for actives and support the localization as needed, working with key stakeholders to program manage key changes in the organisation
Who you are:
- Outstanding commercial awareness / instincts, ability to ideate opportunities and to think strategically
- Experience and ability to turn complex data into simple, easy to understand insights with a commercial focus; analytics foundation must be strong
- Ability and experience in presenting major insights and major recommendations to senior leadership in a credible, impactful, data-driven way
- Strong understanding of customer, financial and other key business metrics
- Experience and ability to program manage (potentially project manage on occasion) and drive business change
- Strong stakeholder management skills including ability to own relationships and be a trusted advisor to senior stakeholders in different functions
- Ability to take vague, ambiguous problems and break it down into solvable plans and actions
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office required, especially PowerPoint and Excel
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Bupa private medical insurance (including dental & family cover options)
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Bippit account - financial support
- Free professional development and coaching memberships
- Mental health first aiders and an employee assistance programme
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Next steps: Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within 2 weeks.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
If you are currently a HelloFresh employee, please make sure you have discussed your application with your Line Manager.