Director, Pathways Program
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
Come join the HelloFresh Pathways Program! HelloFresh Pathways is a leadership development program that enables talented individuals to acquire a range of skills and experience across the business and to flourish as senior leaders at HelloFresh. Pathways members will develop leadership skills and gain deep knowledge of the business through an 18-24 month rotation of progressively challenging assignments. They are expected to be excellent problem solvers who can lead and develop large teams while delivering on operational results to continuously enhance our customers’ experience. This role will report into the Office of the CEO.
- Lead operational improvement initiatives in coordination with senior leadership.
- Manage workflows across our Operations functions and be directly accountable for setting and meeting operational and business goals.
- Drive high-level strategy and prioritization to enable capabilities expansion.
- Coach and develop junior team members; provide superior feedback to elevate the performance of the team.
- Support exploration of new business opportunities.
- Serve as a financial steward for the business to enable long-term success.
- Help lead the way in achieving operational excellence across the organization!
- Results-oriented - You love creating tangible outcomes
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles you find solutions, not excuses
- Intellectually curious – You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, and challenge the status quo
- A team player – You favor team victories over individual success
- A structured problem solver – You possess strong organizational skills and consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile – You thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments and are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker – You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, and synthesize and present critical information to solve complex problems
At a minimum, you have…
- An exceptional academic record with a degree from a top tier college or University (Advanced degree in Engineering, Analytics, or Business preferred)
- 10+ years of experience at a top tier management consulting firm, with a leading manufacturing company, or in a hands-on analytical environment
- Minimum 3-5 years people management experience and exceptional leadership capabilities
- Strong decision-making skills and experience delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- A data-driven mindset
- Experience managing stakeholders at varying levels of seniority
- Exceptional project management skills
- Demonstrated ability and hunger to deliver impact
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high growth environment
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company