Supply Chain (Logistics) Internship
HelloFresh has been recognized as the #7 Best Place to Work in 2023 (Multinationals Category) by Great Place to Work Netherlands! 🎉 Check out our amazing team and office here and learn more on our socials On LinkedIn and Instagram! Ready to join our team?
🍋 This is how you’ll change the way people eat forever
For our ambitious and fast-growing Logistics Analytics team in Nieuwegein, we are looking for a Supply Chain (Logistics) Intern from November 2023 for 5 - 6 months.
During this internship, you will assist in project work, perform exploratory analysis for future in-depth research and support reporting through our existing Tableau dashboards, all with a focus on logistics and improving the delivery service towards our customers. This is a unique opportunity to learn and gain experience in a growing business that is leading the way in the food industry.
🥑 This is how you’ll make an impact
- Dive into logistics-related data structures, perform exploratory analysis for future in-depth research. There is still a lot to be discovered, so we value your own input and ideas. Some research topics you can think of are:
- Exploring factors that contribute to labor hour deviation on our hubs
- Understanding if different time slots attract different types of customers
- Support development of other key metrics/performance indicators (think in-house consulting)
- Assist the team in ongoing projects, such as implementing special delivery time slots for customers living in car-restricted zones
- Improve existing reporting / analytics dashboards in Tableau
🍉 These are the ingredients you’ll bring to the team
- Data-drivenness – You can organize, explore, and synthesize data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making
- Interest in supporting continuous improvement of our operational processes
- Enthusiasm for Logistics and a strong motivation for HelloFresh are key!
- Intermediate level Excel / GSheets
- Basic level Python, SQL
- You speak English fluently
- A curious mindset, always looking to improve processes and productivity
Please note for this internship we cannot accommodate research theses.
🥕 This is our recipe
- Freedom to initiate, execute and implement your own ideas
- Lots of learning and development opportunities
- 10 holidays based on 40 hours per week for 6 months
- A hybrid work setup
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to the office
- A discount on your weekly HelloFresh and/or Green Chef box
- Our FreshEnergy program including bootcamp, yoga, boxing, Headspace subscription, a collaboration with OpenUp for your mental wellbeing, webinars and other events
- Healthy lunches, fruit and snacks in the office
- Discount on your ClassPass subscription, and a discount for your gym membership via High Five Fitness Network
- And of course, you’ll get a compensation of 700 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week
🌱 Grow your career at HelloFresh
A career at HelloFresh is an opportunity to make an impact in a world-leading meal-kit company. Through our Learning Never Stops core value, we empower you to take your career development to your highest potential…but we don’t just want to say it, we want to show it too.
Check out some amazing growth stories here:
- Joran van der Hel’s journey from driver to Ground Operations Manager
- Marjolein Boukens’ journey from Customer Care Agent to Employee Experience Manager
🍍 Hungry for more?
- Apply with your CV and a strong motivation to join us (In English please)
- If we see a match, you’ll have a video call with one of our recruiters to share more about what you can bring to the team.
- Next up is an in-person or online interview with the hiring team to get to know you better and dive into more detail of your skills and how you are going to make an impact.