Stock Controller - Nights
Rate of Pay: £12.15/hour (plus 20% night uplift)
About the Team:
The Stock Controller is responsible for supporting inventory control and best material flow practices on the production floor. You will safely and efficiently control stock by using Matflo to track stock throughout the distribution Center. You will be executing regular stock audits, managing stock rotation and help with flow of products. You will also be expected to comply with Food Safety Regulations and HelloFresh quality standards, and adhere to, and uphold strict Health and Safety standards at all times.
You will be working to ensure best practices are followed at all times. Guided by our Team Leaders, you’ll be directed to maintain the highest product standards whilst delivering on business KPIs.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Execute stock counts and audits.
- Support consolidation and stock allocations.
- General inventory support: including but not limited to stock rotation, write-offs and location management.
- Be an active part of daily supermarket location counts.
- Supporting accurate and detailed records of our internal stock management system - MatFlo and equipment.
Who you are:
- Detail oriented
- Warehouse experience preferred but not essential
- Stock controlling experience preferred but not essential
- Experience in a fast paced/moving environment
- A great team player
- Fast learner
- Ability to work well with your hands
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free Hot Drinks on shift
- HelloFresh Branded Fleece and Beanie
The Granary, Unit 3, Chalker Way, Banbury, OX16 4XD
Option A - Schedule: Sunday, Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday
Option B - Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Your application will be reviewed and a member of the Workforce Staffing Team will be in touch with you within 2 weeks.