Quality Assurance Associate, 2nd & 3rd Shift
2nd shift: 2:00pm - 1:00am
The Quality Assurance Associate audits our production processes to ensure our customers receive a safe, high-quality product. This position completes various inspections on the quality of fresh produce and the inclusion of all required ingredients. Attention to detail and the ability to work independently are key for this role.
You will …
- Maintain proper sanitation and personal hygiene practices
- Complete audits at a designated cadence during various steps of the production process
- Ensure food safety standards are met at all times
- Follow and enforce strict manufacturing policies and procedures involving allergen control, Organic and Gluten segregation
- Verify completeness and accuracy of daily production documentation
- Complete daily sanitation, facility, and quality documents as needed
- Works with cross-functional team(s) to place unacceptable ingredients on hold or non-conforming product received at facilty
- Monitor temperatures of ingredients and storage locations
- Routine testing and swabbing of production areas to ensure accuracy of sanitation procedures
- Promptly communicate all safety related issues and concerns
- Any and all other functions as determined by management
At a minimum, you have…
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, and speak English proficiently
- Previous food, grocery, or restaurant experience preferred, but not required
- Basic computer skills required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is in a manufacturing and assembly environment and is regularly exposed to cool and/or cold temperatures (10º - 40º). The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, reach and lift for a minimum of 10 to 12 hours with or without reasonable accommodation. The employee is required to use hands to handle objects and/or tools. The employee is required to talk or hear with or without reasonable accommodation. The employee must regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran, or any other protected classification under federal, state, or local law.