(Senior) People Systems Technical Manager (m/f/x)
We’re looking for you to join our HelloFresh People Team as a (Senior) People Systems Technical Manager (Workday) in our Berlin Global Headquarters.
In this versatile role, you will be responsible for the successful operation of our People systems and tools, specifically Workday HCM, Absence Management and Compensation. You’ll be focused on the systems enhancements, continuous improvements, functionality changes and strategic projects that will drive efficiencies throughout our People Function. You’ll bring your Workday technical and functional capabilities to enable our People Function to be more effective each day. You’ll use your expert consulting skills to work with stakeholders at all levels - inside and outside the People function - finding creative solutions to enhance the employee experience and ways of working for everyone at HelloFresh.
In this role you’ll be primarily focused on building, enhancing and maintaining integrations between Workday and other key systems at HelloFresh across multiple functions, however you’ll also be regularly delivering against Workday functional requirements. We’re live on Workday in the US and Germany, and are rolling out Workday to all our remaining country markets with a targeted go-live in September 2023, so we’ll have a very amibitious and exciting post-go-live product backlog and roadmap for you to work with.
Above all, we’re looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Be a subject matter expert for Workday integrations and technical topics
- Design, build, test and deploy end-to-end Workday technical and functional solutions to improve the People Function at HelloFresh
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve HelloFresh by using Workday as a transformational tool
- Consult with stakeholders at all levels to ensure Workday is built with HR customers and en-users in mind
- Drive technical worktreams in strategic projects
- Provide production support and work on troubleshooting and resolving critical issues
- Coach and mentor junior colleagues in the Global People Systems team on Workday technical topics
- Take a leading role in maximising Workday’s reporting and analytics capabilities
- Optimize and maintain the security model in Workday and ensure it’s aligned to the People function and business end users’ needs
- Maintain data integrity in system by identifying data error trends and performing system audits
- Develop and maintain user support materials (‘how to’ documents, videos) and deliver training to colleagues across functions
What you’ll bring
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in designing, building, testing and deploying Workday integrations and functional solutions
- An in-depth understanding of the HR function - having knowledge around HR processes, structures, roles and responsibilities
- A deep knowledge in all Workday integrations tools such as Workday Studio, Document Transformation, EIBs, Core Connectors etc.
- An extensive understanding of key workday functional areas such as Staffing, Worker Data, Organisations, Compensation, Business Processes, Security, Reporting & Analytics
- A strong consulting background - with a proven track record of asking the right questions to find the best solution and challenging requirements where necessary
- Extensive experience in Workday data conversion and EIBs
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets, being comfortable with complex formulae and managing large volumes of data
- Strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to convey complex technical ideas in an easy to understand way
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree with excellent grades in Business Administration, Computer Science, HR Management or related field
- Experience in SCRUM would be an advantage
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription and access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.