Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Fulfilment Alliance (m/f/x)
Each year HelloFresh launches more markets and more brands, and all of those require our technology infrastructure to keep the engine running. SCM is at the core of HelloFresh and the foundation for everything we do. All HelloFresh processes rely on SCM Tech to operate. We manage the contracts with our suppliers, place orders, control the receipt of goods, handle inventory, keep track of the box lableing and production, and keep a close connection with different areas of the company, from Finance to Operations. Our challenge is to improve efficiency and reduce waste across the supply chain. Our vision is to build the world’s leading, scalable, fully-integrated, food supply chain management platform.
In this role, you will join as an infrastructure Engineer for our Innovation Hub in our Fulfilment SCM Team. If you are not familiar with SCM you can read more about it here. You will have the opportunity to learn and use DevOps and Continuous Delivery practices to deliver incremental and continuous business value.
In your team, you will maintain, develop and support all production-relevant physical and virtual machines. Continuous improvement and modernisation is a given for us, so you will also administer a highly automated environment.
Our Infrastructure Engineers assume operational responsibility for all of SCM’s production servers globally.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills and we love diverse experiences! So even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Be a part of ownership of the architecture, design, development and deployment all related to production tech globally
- You will be actively working on the development of our infrastructure and network services for over 50 physical machines and also
- Be active, solution-oriented member of autonomous, cross-functional agile teams collaborating with Product Owners, SW developers and local market tech teams around the world.
- Having an in-depth understanding of HelloFresh’s production related server and services architecture, and act as ambassador between software developers, network administrators and production tech support engineers.
- Work with technologies like Ansible, Docker, KVM, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Kubernetes and more
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a LINUX based environment
- You have experience with configuration management and application deployment
- Widespread VPN and Network experience
- Experience with Firewalls
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.