Sanitation Associate - Burr Ridge, IL
The Sanitation Associate is responsible for all the activities involved in maintaining cleanliness and a food-safe environment in production areas, surrounding areas, and equipment.
1st - 4:00 AM - 12:30 PM
2nd - 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM
3rd - 7:30 PM - 4:00 AM
Starting pay rate is $18.00/hr. You will receive a $1/hr increase after your first 30 days of employment, plus a $1.50/hr night shift differential from 5 PM-7 AM.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitation of all food production equipment and machinery. I.E. Production machines, tables, mats, compost bins, sinks, drains, walls, and any surface that is scheduled for sanitation duties.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all kitting and packing equipment and surfaces.
- May be required to operate the dish-machine as needed.
- Restocks all PPE as needed, such as hairnets, beard nets, gloves, face masks, and sleeve guards.
- Responsible for the assistance in inventory of all linens/uniforms.
- Responsible for all chemicals, their use, and safe handling.
- Documents all job duties performed with work logs and follows the master schedule as directed.
- Perform other tasks as directed by supervisor/managers
- Must follow all SSOP’s and Safety Regulations
- Regular and timely attendance
Work Environment: This is a cold, wet, environment with exposure to chemicals that requires standing, lifting, reaching, and twisting for 8 hours or until the job is completed.
- The employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne food particles and allergens, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- The employee will be responsible for using chemicals at safe-handling concentrations along with appropriate PPE.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, stoop, reach and lift for 10 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The employee is required to use hands to handle, or feel objects and/or tools.
- The employee must regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds with or without assistance.
- Starting pay rate is $18.00/hr. You will receive a $1/hr increase after your first 30 days of employment, plus a $1.50/hr night shift differential from 5 PM-7 AM.
- Competitive Hourly Wage & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave & PTO policy
- $0 options for flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives), up to $4,500 in savings!
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.