Production Auditor - Nights
Rate of Pay: £11.45/hour (plus 20% night uplift)
About the Team:
As a Production Auditor, you will be responsible for completing quality checks on our meal kits and the assembled customers' orders. You will also be required to complete regular rack audits to ensure accurate replenishment of stock. As a brand we deliver an exceptional customer experience which is enhanced by the audits undertaken within our distribution centers.
You will be working to ensure best practices are followed at all times. Guided by our Team Leaders, you’ll be directed to maintain the highest product standards whilst delivering on business KPIs.
You are required to cooperate with HelloFresh in all health and safety matters. You are responsible for ensuring you take reasonable care of your own health, and safety as well as others who may be affected by the work activities you undertake. You must report incidents immediately and actively raise health and safety-related concerns to your Line Manager
What you will be doing:
- Conduct quality checks to ensure that the ingredients in the boxes are in line with Company standards and that they are accurate to the ingredients list.
- Repackage the customer box carefully, ensuring any faults are reported on the quality control documentation (systemic and paper-based).
- Make any corrections to the order or meal kit following a thorough quality check.
- Identify and escalate any consistent failures to the QC Team Leader.
- Encourage and help drive the site’s food safety culture, to help prevent deviation in the process that impacts the safety, quality and legality of our products.
- Any other duties as deemed reasonable by your line manager or senior management to assist with the operation of the business.
Who you are:
- Keen eye for detail
- Energy, enthusiasm, position, committed, and a can-do attitude
- Good communicator (proficient English levels)
- Strong work ethic
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment desired
- Quick and effective problem solver
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
What you will get in return:
- 70% off HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Company Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free Hot Drinks on shift
- HelloFresh Branded Fleece and Beanie
The Granary, Unit 3, Chalker Way, Banbury, OX16 4XD
Option A - Schedule: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Option B - Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday ad Saturday
Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Workforce Staffing Team will be in touch with you within 2 weeks.