Warehouse Associate (unlimited contract)
As a Warehouse Associate at our distribution center in Barleben, you will be responsible for the compilation of our popular cooking boxes.
No previous experience? No problem! Apply quickly and easily.
Your area of responsibility
- Completing our food boxes according to process and time specifications
- Your focus areas are picking, storage, packing and quality control
- You’re responsible for replenishing the production line with food pallets or boxes
- You will comply with specific food handling regulations
- You’re responsible for the order and cleanliness of your own workplace
- You have a good knowledge of German or English
- You are able to work in shifts
- You are ready to work in cold areas with +2° up to +8° degrees
- You are reliabile, punctual and committed
- Careful handling of food and compliance with the relevant regulations is a part of your day to day
- You have a high level of quality awareness, a basic understanding of the quality characteristics of food and have the stamina to test products
- Ideally, you already have experience in handling hand and electric pallet trucks
What we offer you
- 13,80 €/ per hour (gross) + shift allowances
- A 38-hour week
- 30 days of paid holidays per year
- A feel-good workplace with great colleagues in Barleben
- Up to 70% off on every HelloFresh cooking box
- Opportunities for further development through internal training
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Discounted fitness offers
- Company pension plan
Are you hungry for more?
Apply now with your CV, preferably without a photo and without stating specific characteristics such as nationality or gender. Language certificates and documents regarding residence and work permits are welcome.
If you have no work experience, no problem! Career starters are welcome!
We look forward to meeting you.