Senior Platform Engineer - Cloud, Foundations Alliance (m/f/x)
HelloFresh has expanded rapidly as a technology organization. As part of scaling as an engineering team, we’ve created a Foundations Alliance to be responsible for unleashing developer productivity across the company. We do so by building the tools, services, systems, and infrastructure that teams across the company (and in turn, HelloFresh customers) use on a daily basis. We are building platforms (cloud, mobile, design systems) for engineers to be able to quickly innovate while providing operational safety, security, and best practices out of the box. As well as building a great foundation, you will also be responsible for spreading knowledge throughout the other tribes, make sure everyone is taking advantage of the easy-to-use infrastructure, and applying the best practices when it comes to Containerisation, Performance, Security etc.
Above all, we are seeking people who are passionate about delivering value for internal customers, and who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many ways of developing skills, and we love diverse experiences! So, even if you don’t “tick all the boxes” but think you’d thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What you’ll do
- Deliver solid Infrastructure as a Code by using automation tools such as Terraform and Ansible
- Build and maintain container clusters with Kubernetes
- Optimize and improve our CI/CD workflow
- Develop, and support tools for infrastructure to be used by other engineers
- Design blueprints and support engineers to implement them
- Mentor engineers regarding tools, concepts and best practices
What you’ll bring
- You have back-end experience using Golang or Python
- You have experience with system administration or infrastructure maintenance
- You have good knowledge of design patterns, system architecture, and best practices
- You have strong experience working with cloud (AWS), Docker and containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes, and Terraform
- You are enthusiastic for open-source contribution
- You love to automate things
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning and development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse and vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this and get back to you within 5 business days.