Warehouse Lead - Fairfield, NJ
The Logistics Warehouse Lead will be responsible for the day to day data entry and transactional receiving of returned boxes by drivers. In addition, you will manage all return volume, including the processing and deep dives into root causes. You will be responsible for understanding root causes on returns coming from drivers at any one time and reporting on those issues. The Logistics Warehouse Lead will lead and cultivate a functional working relationship with all levels of personnel throughout the organization.
Shift available for role: Wed-Sat / 1:00 am - 10:00 am
- Starting pay rate of $22.00/hr.
- Additional pay rate increases every 90 days!
- Competitive Hourly Wage & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 4 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 options for flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives), up to $4,500 in savings!
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
- Report to Logistics Hub Manager to support operational returns and communicate delays or any issues to while quickly analyzing and prioritizing work to prevent failures
- Input and maintain a database of returns ensuring a high degree of accuracy
- Monitor on-site fleet and provide quality and safety concerns to Fleet Director
- Responsible for ensuring UTR safety policies and audits are completed
- Monitor routes still on the road and communicate, adjust and help drivers complete delivery routes accordingly
- Perform some dispatching functions for drivers and provide coverage for the Logistics Hub Manager on nightshift, weekends, and holidays
- Monitor and evaluate quality, returns, vans and other agreed indicators
- Ensure security of all HelloFresh assets (hub facilities, vehicles, inventory)
- On the rare occasion, transport delayed package deliveries to customers
- Employees are expected to perform related responsibilities assigned by management, which may be added or revised based on business and operational needs, with or without advance notice
- Inbound delivery vehicles and track out of service issues
- Monitor fleet for damage and maintain records
- Inclusive in your approach to engage staff and bring out the best performance in a team
- A conveyer of clear vision, setting direction and goals and drive team understanding during daily/weekly stand-ups and leadership reviews
- Sound in data-driven decisions that express originality and enterprising mindset
- Collaborative - enjoys working with different teams to gather inputs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 22 years old and legally authorized to work in the US
- 6+ months of previous cargo/big box truck driving experience required
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license
- Have a clean driving record
- Can work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks)
- 1+ years' experience in operations for fulfillment, supply chain, logistics, or transportation companies
- Meet schedules/timelines and organize your own work. Can reliably work alternative and flexible work schedules including nights, Sundays, and Holidays
- Basic proficiency in manipulating data and reporting
- This position's essential functions demand the performance of the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Can lift/move up to 50lbs and participate in physical job activities such as standing, walking, crouching daily. Can work in an environment that may be hot, cold, and noisy.