EverHealth - Product Specialist (Remote, US)
EverHealth – Senior Product Specialist - Remote
At EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM], we are on a mission to digitally transform the service economy with tailored, end-to-end SaaS solutions that simplify and empower the lives of our 685,000+ customers. As a leading service commerce platform, our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals in the areas of Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://careers.evercommerce.com/us/en
We are seeking a Senior Product Specialist to work with our Practice and Platform teams as part of our EverHealth Brand. These teams maintain products that support both internal and external customers and drive our mission of simplifying the lives of our customers.
The EverHealth vertical of EverCommerce provides products and services to healthcare professionals nationwide. It includes market-leading products like CollaborateMD, EMHWare, eProvider Solutions, GoodTherapy, Updox, AlertMD, MDTech, iSalus Healthcare, and DrChrono. Our open, connected ecosystem of solutions and services helps providers engage patients, increase revenue, improve business efficiency, and remain market competitive. We serve 72,000 healthcare practices and counting.
As a Senior Product Specialist:
- Creating written and video based educational/training content for internal and external customers.
- Coordinating go to market strategy for product releases and features with cross-functional teams.
- Curating weekly product release notes for practice and platform teams after a deployment.
- Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing research, sending emails and making calls, and competitor analysis.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business, product, and engineering teams.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- Leading internal and external training sessions for new product releases and feature improvements.
- Interface with product managers and customers to determine a product's future direction.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure excellent product delivery and timely communication outreach.
- The Product Specialist will be the subject matter expert in the practice and platform products.
- Ensure customers successfully use and gain value from our products by providing onboarding, training, and accessible support.
- Perform product demonstrations for customers and internal stakeholders to gain understanding of new features and functionality.
- Coordinate with customers and customer facing teams to identify current product gaps and gain understanding of pain points.
- Identify potential opportunities in the industry and relay information to the essential parties.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in product development, operations, onboarding, product analytics, business analysis, or similar roles that worked closely with Product/Engineering teams.
- Strong preference for experience working with Electronic Health Records or medical practice support and communication tools.
- An extremely sharp eye for detail and strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams through the product development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast, understand complex domains, then document and explain them.
- Self-motivation with close attention to detail, analytical focus, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing user guides and manuals to outline best practices for using products.
- Working knowledge of commonly used tools such as Jira, MS Office products and Figma.
- Persuasion and the ability to operate with a high sense of urgency, creating clarity of roles and responsibilities in a matrix environment.
Where: This will be a 100% remote position with 25% or less travel required.
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- 401k with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting
- Flexible and generous (FTO) time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Compensation: EverCommerce is committed to equal pay and transparency. The annual base salary range for this position is $80K - 90K USD Per Year. Please note that the salary range information provided is a general guideline and combines all of the distinct labor markets within the US. It is uncommon for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on a variety of factors. EverCommerce considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, candidate’s work location, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, external market data, as well as, market and business considerations when making compensation decisions.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!