Security and Alarm - System Administrator (Orlando, FL)
System Administrator, Security and Alarm, Orlando, FL
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://www.evercommerce.com/about-us/careers/
We are looking for a System Administer to focus on our SIS DoD program. Security Information Systems, Inc. a division of our Security and Alarm Group, is an industry-leading alarm monitoring, automating & integrating software solution provider. With more than 30 years of experience and clients in over 120 countries. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional solutions as well as outstanding customer support to our clients in the commercial, private and government sectors. We have a proven training path for our technical team that provides the support and knowledge they need for success.
In this position, you will part of a team that maintenance and keeps under compliance a software solution on DoD Clients. In this role, you will perform monthly updates and maintenance task on internal and external systems, ensuring DoD compliance requirements are met. Daily task will include assisting the program to diagnose problems and perform troubleshooting activities via telephone and/or email communication while also using Dameware to remote in. If you love to learn and work with others while making your mark on a growing company, SIS is the place for you!
- Diagnosis, research and analyze client issues and requests
- Assists clients in the implementation of SIS software and hardware systems
- Document all interactions and follow proper documentation procedures
- Run routinely windows and software patches on DoD systems
- Assist with systems troubleshooting via both phone and email
- Run and implement SCAP scans
- Assist with the creation of STIG list
- Participate in application testing and quality assurance
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
- Strong written, verbal, and organization skills
- Superior time management and prioritization skills
- Experience with hardware and software issues
- Strong knowledge of Windows networking
- Proficiency with Windows Sever 12/16 and Window 10
- Candidate must be a team player, have a high energy level and be self-motivated
- Must be willing to travel (~30-35% annually)
- US Citizenship is required for this position
- Must pass background check and obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Active Directory and Group Policy Object experience
- Performing and reviewing SCAS scans
- Creating and reviewing STIGS
- Juniper or Cisco OS knowledge
- Basic Microsoft SQL knowledge
Where: Orlando, FL
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role is based in our Orlando, FL office and is an in office position. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- 401k with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting
- Flexible and generous (FTO) time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Compensation: The target base compensation for this position is $50,000 to $60,000 USD per year in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!