Listen360 - Implementation Success Manager (Remote, US)
Implementations/Success Account Executive, Listen360 – REMOTE
At EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM], we are on a mission to digitally transform the service economy with tailored, end-to-end SaaS solutions that simplify and empower the lives of our 685,000+ customers. As a leading service commerce platform, our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals in the areas of Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://careers.evercommerce.com/us/en
We are looking for a Implementations/Success Account Executive to focus on our Listen360 brand. Listen360 captures real-time feedback to identify and solve issues quickly, keep customers happy, and win more referrals.
The Implementations & Client Success Account Executive role is a multi-faceted position that supports all client-facing teams (Support, Client Success and Implementations).
- Project management for executive-level and large national account implementations, implementing 6 client environments per quarter.
- Review client data and perform integration testing.
- Client-focused technical support, training and management.
- Drive assigned projects end to end and take ownership of their success in terms of project delivery and business outcomes.
- Develop and update existing implementation training materials and documentation to help new clients understand product features and best practices.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams to work effectively with technical and non-technical business partners.
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings, prepare and distribute progress reports to business and executive stakeholders, manage risks and issues, and adapt to situations as they arise.
- Serve as the technical liaison between the Implementations/Customer Success Teams and the Support Team.
- Review Professional Account Billing with the finance team and provide insight into intricacies.
- Oversee all professional account (non-enterprise) on-boarding and maintenance activities, to include professional accounts (ex. Mindbody/Club Ready, etc. partnerships) and all location level purchases from enterprise client networks (ex. Kitchen_Bath Tune Up Rep Pro accounts, Sport Clips Reviews, etc.).
- Oversee inbound success tasks for all D Tier client accounts, including all YMCAs.
- Conduct refresher or new feature training sessions for existing clients to ensure effective use of the software.
- Monitor and report on the status of client accounts and satisfaction levels. Use data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Serve as the point contact for maintaining SFDC to guarantee seamless data flow to NS while ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Prior experience in Implementations or Customer Success or relatable history of increasing customer loyalty, adoption/engagement, and retention.
- Business Consulting, Operations or Marketing background in a franchise systema plus.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
- Strong team player but still a self-starter.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Presentation Skills a must.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Office software.
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- 401k or RRSP with company match
- Annual wellness stipend
- Flexible and generous paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Compensation: EverCommerce is committed to equal pay and transparency. The annual base salary range for this position is $86,000 to 92,000 USD Per Year. Please note that the salary range information provided is a general guideline and combines all of the distinct labor markets within the US. EverCommerce considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, candidate’s work location, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, external market data, as well as, market and business considerations when making compensation decisions.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!