DrChrono - Software Engineer (Remote, US)
Software Engineer, Dr Chrono – REMOTE/(US)
At EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM], we are on a mission to digitally transform the service economy with tailored, end-to-end SaaS solutions that simplify and empower the lives of our 685,000+ customers. As a leading service commerce platform, our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals in the areas of Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://careers.evercommerce.com/us/en
We are looking for a Software Engineer to focus on our DrChrono EHR group. Our mission is to build a technology platform that enables medical practices of all sizes to make care more informed, more personalized, more interactive, and more adaptable.
Our platform has been used by thousands of physicians who in turn have provided care to millions of patients. Our products can be completely tailored to any medical practice—small, large, or specialty—and are open to third-party innovation via a robust API. Our people and the enthusiasm for healthcare is contagious. We’re one of the most tech-forward healthcare players in the EHR industry and our philosophy “more time with patients, less time doing paperwork” drives constant innovation throughout the company.
In this role, you will work alongside other developers, quality assurance testers, and product owners on one of our agile teams to deliver a highly stable, quality software product to our customers.
- Design and implement new application features and improvements to existing features based on defined project requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by the Test and / or Customer Support teams.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, and knowledge sharing for other team members.
- Identify and drive improvement opportunities related to our processes, tools, methodologies, and overall quality of our product.
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
- 7+ years of professional software development experience.
- 2+ years' experience writing production backend code in Python and Django
- Experience with Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, or other)
- Passionate about developing high quality code that has been sufficiently unit tested
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with the React framework
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- using source control systems, preferably Git
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- 401k with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting
- Flexible and generous (FTO) time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Compensation: EverCommerce is committed to equal pay and transparency. The annual base salary range for this position is $130,000 USD Per Year. Please note that the salary range information provided is a general guideline and combines all of the distinct labor markets within the US. EverCommerce considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, candidate’s work location, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, external market data, as well as, market and business considerations when making compensation decisions.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!