Socius Marketing - Paid Search Strategist (Remote, US/CAN)
Socius Marketing- Paid Search Strategist - Remote US/CAN
At EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM], we are on a mission to digitally transform the service economy with tailored, end-to-end SaaS solutions that simplify and empower the lives of our 685,000+ customers. As a leading service commerce platform, our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals in the areas of Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://careers.evercommerce.com/us/en
We are looking for a Paid Search Strategist to focus on our Socius agency team. Socius Marketing is a rapidly scaling marketing agency servicing the home improvement, home services, and health care industries. Our services span from website development to search engine optimization to search engine marketing. Our goal is to generate our clients as many leads as possible at the lowest cost per lead from a digital perspective.
The person in this role will assist the current team by implementing leading-edge digital marketing strategies, utilizing the latest technologies and ROI tracking tactics. Day-to-day, you'll manage paid search campaigns, starting by getting up to speed on what we've got in place and then moving on to owning your own campaigns. Beyond Paid Search, you may also help to advance additional customer acquisition channels including new channels, display and remarketing
- Increase quality leads at efficient costs, testing strategies on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Plan and execute online marketing campaigns and tests, including implementation, optimization and analysis
- Increase customer acquisition and engagement via paid search marketing, including Google, Microsoft, and others
- Create, launch, and track frequent ad copy, landing page, and other creative tests
- Provide recommendations for new campaigns including tactics, spend and performance estimates etc.
- Effectively and independently present campaign performance results to clients
- Provide insight and analysis and perform updates/optimizations to improve performance
- Lean-in to Paid Social and other lower-funnel marketing channels as needed
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
- 3+ years of SEM Experience
- Experience at an agency or in managing multiple Paid Search Accounts
- Experience delivering performance results to clients
- Passion for digital marketing and complete understanding of online marketing metrics like ROI, CTR, CPC, CPA, CVR, etc.
- Google Ads expert with a good understanding of Google Display Network, Microsoft Ads, Google Analytics
- Google Ads certified
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Experience using Google Tag Manager
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in marketing, business, or related field
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- 401k or RRSP with company match
- Annual wellness stipend
- Flexible and generous paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
The target base compensation for this position is $60,000 to $70,000 USD per year in most locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!