ClubWise - Payment Operations Assistant (Hybrid, Princes Risborough)
ClubWise is a market leader in the UK and Australia and is used by over 1000 customers. We integrate Club Management Software, Direct Debit Collection Services, Marketing, Referral Management and Retention Services, in a single, cloud-based solution, delivering tangible benefits to the Fitness and Leisure Industry.
We’re a diverse, international team, on a mission to develop simple but sophisticated solutions that enable our customers to succeed. Working collaboratively, we strive to provide the a best-in-class customer experience that leaves a lasting impression.
ClubWise is a subsidiary of EverCommerce, a leading US-based service commerce platform which offers a suite of integrated SaaS solutions to over 500,000 customers globally. EverCommerce drives digital transformation across multiple industries in the service economy helping businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention.
Summary of the role
As a Payment Operations Assistant:
- You will be responsible for assisting the Payment Operations Manager with the day to day customer processing of Direct Debits for customers, ensuring that ADDACS, AUDDIS and ARUDDS and all other scheduled billing-related activities for ClubWise are completed within BACS timeframe. This includes processing indemnity claims and challenging them when required.
- You will be responsible for performing BACS and SEPA Direct Debit collection and related tasks. You will also assist with price increase, data migration and Bulk-Direct Debit transfers as and when required.
- You will be responsible for the reconciliation of all collections, rejections and indemnities for both UK (£) and Ireland (€) Clubs.
- You will regularly perform qualitative and quantitative auditing and exception checks of the system pre and post-billing to ensure data integrity, in particular before and after a billing-related release.
- You will be responsible for being current on the latest Industry and Compliance requirements including FCA mandatory training in order to assist in the completion of Anti Money Laundering Checks, FCA compliance tasks and BACS requirements.
- You will be responsible for the management of the Payment Team email inbox and any ticket logged internally or externally in accordance with our SLAs and providing input to the Development and Release teams in respect of payment-related system changes.
- You will assist with the accurate invoicing of customers ensuring that checks on new clubs and deactivations are completed.
- You will assist in the process of updating control documents and adhere to all ClubWise payments processes and procedures at all times.
- Experience in collection of Direct Debit and BACS procedures
- Excellent record-keeping, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good analytical, numerical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines with good prioritization and time management skills
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- PC literate with previous administrative experience (especially MS Excel)
- Ability to follow processes and procedures to ensure accuracy
- Ability to work by yourself and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Excellent data entry skills
- Be up to date with relevant changes in FCA Compliance
- Be competent in mandatory FCA Compliance modules
- An interest and knowledge of the health and fitness Industry
- This is a hybrid position with an initial expectation of 1 day a week in the office
- It is a full-time, permanent position of 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
- The salary range is £23,000- £25,000 per year depending on experience
- This position reports to the Payment Operations Manager
- Flexible Time Off
- Life Insurance
- 26 weeks full paid parental leave in addition to statutory
- Pension contribution of 4% Employer and 4% Employee
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!