EverCommerce Payments Solutions- Customer Success Manager, Payment Activation (Denver, CO- HYBRID)
Customer Success Manager, Payment Activation
EverCommerce Payment Solutions – HYBRID REMOTE/IN OFFICE
At EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM], we are on a mission to digitally transform the service economy with tailored, end-to-end SaaS solutions that simplify and empower the lives of our 685,000+ customers. As a leading service commerce platform, our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals in the areas of Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://careers.evercommerce.com/us/en
The PaySimple Customer Success team is looking for a Customer Success Manager to focus on our integrated payment solutions powered by PaySimple. PaySimple is the leading provider of payment management solutions for over 20,000 SMBs. Our APIs and SaaS products provide payment acceptance, billing automation, client management, ecommerce, mobile, and point-of-sale solutions tailored to the needs of service-based businesses.
In this role, you will be working with our EverCommerce brands to train new customers to collect payments for their business using our integrated solutions. You will be responsible for high-volume outreach to drive early product adoption, with a focus on customer satisfaction, retention, and growing total processing volume per customer.
- Ensure a smooth handoff from Sales to Customer Success as each new customer is enrolled with a merchant account to collect electronic payments.
- Foster a strong understanding of payment industry knowledge, internal processes, and integration capabilities to provide small business customers guidance on how to get the most out of our product and integrations.
- Leverage a combination of high touch support and automated campaigns to help our customers achieve their business goals.
- Passionately support PaySimple's commitment to create an outstanding experience for all our customers.
- Identify on-going sales opportunities and up-sell unused functionality and features to increase utilization, grow revenue, and reduce customer churn.
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
- 2 – 3 years in a B2B client facing role, account management, and/or sales experience
- Experience and demonstrated success in a high-volume sales or account management capacity, with the ability to influence behavior and apply a consultative approach to customer service.
- Organized, detail-oriented individual capable of meeting short-deadline goals daily.
- Ability to prioritize the most important activities daily to maximize time spent on each account.
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone sales skills are required.
- Ability to multitask, take direction, and execute with precision.
- Must be a confident, adaptable, self-starter who thrives in an empowered, fast-paced environment.
- Previous payment processing/ API related experience a plus
Where: [This role can be remote/hybrid with access to our Denver office]
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- 401k with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting
- Flexible and generous (FTO) time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Compensation: The on target earnings compensation (base + commissions) for this position is $60,000 to $70,000 USD per year in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!