CollaborateMD- Customer Success Associate (Remote, US)
CollaborateMD- Customer Success Associate (Remote US)
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://www.evercommerce.com/about-us/careers/
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to focus on our CollaborateMD product. This person will act as the customer's trusted advisor providing a voice, support, guidance, and knowledge resources that will facilitate the achievement of their business objectives using the organization's products and services throughout all phases of the customer lifecycle. Implements strategies and processes that deliver consistent customer satisfaction and retention. Ensures that onboarding processes are precisely executed to build a strong customer relationship foundation. Utilizes extensive product knowledge, problem-solving skills and training to enhance customer engagements and achieve successful outcomes. Coordinates with internal teams to access additional resources and facilitate the solutions and tools needed by customers. Delivers customer feedback as a voice of the customer to internal teams identifying customer needs, ideas, and challenges. Advocates for solutions, product enhancements, and other actions to meet the needs of customers
You are a passionate, action-oriented individual with the ability to think outside the box to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You are driven to establish, maintain and grow relationships through active engagement and personable interactions.
- Customer advocate that offers solutions and ensure customer retention.
- Assist with a portfolio of customers through tickets, emails, or phone calls.
- Scheduling and coordination of resources.
- Document and contract preparation and management.
- Proactive collection of accounts receivables.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product features in order to provide accurate solutions to customers.
- Diagnose, resolve, and respond to all customer issues and inquiries in accordance with company procedures and best practices.
- Provide immediate response to all issues and continue to follow-up with customer until cases are properly adjudicated.
- Assist with customer requests via tickets and customer projects.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
- 1-2+ years of experience in account management, customer success or customer support, experience with a SaaS company a plus
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative, can work without supervision and begin projects independently. You are compelled to take action through empowerment
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills and build good rapport with your target audience
- You are resourceful. You adopt not a “can-do” but a “will-do” attitude, and are willing to think way outside the box in order to get the job done
- You demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to change or adjust to meet the needs of the situation or environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situations
- Confident navigating Google Apps, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, SharePoint and help desk support software
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- BA/BS degree preferred
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- 401k with up to a 4% match and immediate vesting
- Flexible and generous (FTO) time-off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Compensation: The target base compensation for this position is $16.50 - $17.50 USD per hour in most US locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including location, local market variances, and candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!